Subject: ODF 1.2 cd 01 - separation of attributes of namespace fo in chapter 18and 19

Hi Patrick, hi Michael,

on my review of the editor's notes on attributes of namespace fo I have
the following comments on the separation of the fo-attributes,
especially for the ones, which occur in both chapters (18 and 19):

- Names of chapters 16 and 18 are equal. We should somehow distinguish
these chapter also by its names, but unfortunately I have no
corresponding proposal.

- fo:column-count and fo:column-gap
These are formatting properties in my eyes. The element <style:columns>,
which can contain these attributes, belongs to chapter 16 "Formatting
Properties"

- fo:country
Ok.

- fo:language
Ok for separation, but text in 19.194 is equal to 18.243.1
I have no idea to solve this duplication.

- fo:margin-left
Usage of fo:margin-left in element <style:list-level-label-alignment> is
a formatting property - namely a formatting property for list elements.
Thus, 18.244 should be integrated into 19.199.
Note for Patrick: Please keep in mind my proposed change for
fo:margin-left, which I have posted to the TC's mailing list -
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200812/msg00018.html

- fo:max-height, fo:max-width, fo:min-height and fo:min-width
I my opinion the usage of these attributes in element <draw:text-box> is
a formatting property. Thus, 18.224 - 18.248 should be integrated into
19.202 - 19.205

- fo:space-after, fo:space-before and fo:start-indent
These attributes occur in element <style:column> - formatting properties
of a column, as stated in chapter 16. Thus, 18.250 - 18.252 should be
integrated into chapter 19.

- fo:text-indent
Its usage in <style:list-level-label-alignment> is a formatting property
- same as for fo:margin-left. Thus, 18.253 should be integrated into 19.217.

Best regards, Oliver.

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 955
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann@sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (od) - OpenOffice.org Writer