Subject: Re: [office] Default Values

Eric,

On 03/10/09 05:08 PM, Eric Patterson wrote:
> Michael,
>
> In yesterday's call you indicated that default values would be removed from the schema but would remain in the text of the specification.  Based on that course, I assume that we should point out any instances where we find default values are missing and previously were in the schema or are causing ambiguity.  Is this correct?

Yes, if you find an attribute where the default value that is documented
in the specification differs from what we had in the schema, or where a
default value did exist in schema and is not document in the
specification, then please let us know that.

Since I have removed the default values in the schema I have uploaded on
Monday, you would have take an earlier version as basis.