Subject: Re: typo in ODF 1.2 cd1 rev.1

Oliver,

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer - Sun Microsystems wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> I have found a little typo in 19.329, third paragraph:
> "ratio of with and height" should be "ratio of width and height"
>
> The same applies to the third paragraph of 19.330.1 - it is a copy of
> the one in 19.329.

Thanks!

Searching on the phrase: "with and height" I also found (and corrected):

18.511 style:rel-height (third paragraph)

18.512.1 <draw:frame> (third paragraph)

19.329 style:rel-height in the fourth paragraph as well.

It also occurs in an editor's note for 19.330.1 but since that is a copy
of incorrect text and going away anyway I did not correct it.

BTW, for aspiring standards editors, note that errors like this one tend
to repeat themselves so when you find one, it is a good idea to search
for the word or phrase elsewhere in the document.

As you can see, I am back at the keyboard and will be working my way
backwards through the traffic on the latest draft.

Hope you are having a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)