Subject: Re: [office] Discussion Requested: ODF <dc:creator> conflicts

Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net> wrote on 04/01/2009 03:34:48 PM:

> It seems to me to be a question of reciprocity, that is if we expect
> others to follow our work in our namespace, then we really need to
> extend that courtesy to others.

I have no problems with that.  I'm just not seeing that we've said
anything that is in conflict with Dublin Core.  If there were a problem,
I'd expect that Dennis or someone else could give us an XML fragment that
was conformant ODF, but did not conform to Dublin Core.   It would be good
to elevate the discussion to those kinds of technical particulars rather
than the current puffiness about rights and courtesies.