Subject: Re: [office] Review of CD01 Rev 4

Hi,

Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg wrote:

> 16.12: This reads now as that the list item is part of a list label, but
> its vice versa. Suggestion:
> "The <style:list-level-label-alignment> element specifies the position
> and spacing of a list item and its label."
> Oliver, is that okay for you?

Yes, this sounds better.
Patrick, please adjust the text as Michael suggested

> Further, something with the following sentence seems to be wrong: "The
> value of the text:min-label-width attribute is treated as 0 making this
> value is also the alignment position for the list label."

My reading of this sentence is that term "this value" in the middle of
this sentence refers to the value, which have been given in the previous
sentence. Thus, it expresses what I have intented in my corresponding
proposal.
Patrick, is this correct?

> That is also the case for that one:
> "The value of these two list level attributes are considered only for
> paragraphs inside list items whose paragraph styles do not specify them
> list levels."

This sentence should be changed to
"The value of these two list level attributes are considered only for
paragraphs inside list items whose paragraph styles do not specify them
itself."
Patrick, please adjust the text accordingly.

Further comment on the new Ed. note in 16.12:
Yes, please insert the suggested reference.

Best regards, Oliver.

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 955
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann@sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (od) - OpenOffice.org Writer