Subject: Re: [office] ODF 1.2 drafts/Committee Draft Ballot

Dear TC members,

the ballot for approving below draft and schema as Committee Drafts is
closed now. The draft and the schema have been approved as Committee Drafts.

Sixteen TC members were eligible to vote. Fourteen voted
with "yes" and two abstained. This means that the necessary full
majority that was required for approval of the draft/schema has been
reached.

On 04/16/09 15:23, Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg wrote:
> Dear TC Members,
>
> Committee Draft 02 Ballot Candidates
> ------------------------------------
> The candidates for a Committee Draft 2 Ballot are
>
> ODF 1.2 part 1 committee draft 1.0 rev 06
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200904/msg00042.html
>
> together with
>
> ODF 1.2 part 1 committee draft 1.0 schema rev 05
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200904/msg00031.html
>
> Out of the rev04, rev05 and rev06 drafts, the most changes have been
> made to the rev04. If you have reviewed the rev04 draft, then it is
> sufficient to review the automatic generated content in the rev05 draft
> (or some instances of it), and the few marked changes in the rev06 draft.
>
> I suggest that we conduct a seven day e-mail ballot for
> Committee Draft 02. This would mean that we in the call on Monday would
> agree to conduct this ballot electronically rather than having a
> Committee Draft ballot itself. This procedure would give all of us more
> than a week to continue the review of the drafts, and it further
> simplifies conducting the vote. This again will allow us to spend more
> time in the next call on public comments.
>
> Best regards
>
> Michael

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS