Subject: Re: [office] ODF TC Liaisons

Rob,

thanks for compiling this list.

On 04/29/09 22:43, robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:

> The places where I know we have overlapping memberships today include:
>
> 1) OASIS ODF Adoption TC (Rob, Michael, Peter, Don)

If we want to have a formal liasion here, I may take over that role.

> 2) OASIS ODF Interoperability and Conformance TC (Rob, Michael, Dennis)

I am a member of the OIC TC, but I intent to lower my participation
(Mathias Bauer will take over that). I therefore don't consider myself
to be a good candidate here.

> 3) JTC1/SC34 (Patrick, Rob, Doug, Stephen, Florian)

It is my understanding that Patrick is already our liasion. But we may
have formalize that, and therefore, I would like to nominate him.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten