Subject: Spreadsheet Table Protection Options

Hi there,

I have just revised the following proposal

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Spreadsheet_Table_Protection_Options

The changes include:

1) section number updates
2) use http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/office/legacy-hash-excel as
the URI to refer to the legacy hash algorithm used by the older versions
of Excel.
3) inclusion of the legacy hash algorithm as a C code snippet.

I have decided to propose inclusion of the hash algorithm in the spec
because the published final ECMA 376 specification no longer includes
the hash algorithm I previously referenced.

Comments are welcome.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida - OpenOffice.org Engineer - Novell, Inc.
<kyoshida@novell.com>