Subject: ODF 1.x: x-symbol character-set encoding undefined (new issue OFFICE-4)

On second look at public comment #336, I realize that the comment (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/200812/msg00019.html) has two parts.

1. The first part is about how to understand the literal "x-symbol" and that is being resolved by adding our use of typography for literal attribute values to the notation section.

2. There is a second part to the comment concerning whether the specification (Murata-san says "schema") provides adequate documentation.  It does not.  I have opened the issue OFFICE-4 (http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-4) to address this part of the comment and the under-specification that it reveals.

 - Dennis

Dennis E. Hamilton
NuovoDoc: Design for Document System Interoperability
mailto:Dennis.Hamilton@acm.org | gsm:+1-206.779.9430
http://NuovoDoc.com http://ODMA.info/dev/ http://nfoWorks.org