Subject: Re: [office] Spreadsheet Table Protection Options

On Wed, 2009-05-06 at 23:01 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> With this information, let me revise my proposal and update the URI
> that meets these resource naming guidelines....

Ok.  I took the liberty of being the first one (?) to create an own URI
for this TC, which is a bit scary especially when there is no precedents
to follow.

Anyway, I've renamed the URI to
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/ns/table/legacy-hash-excel and updated
the proposal.  I hope this is a good one to use.

Kohei