Subject: Re: [office] office-comment -> JIRA migration

Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Well, my experimentation was to see how things worked in practice so we
> could agree on actual use of JIRA, within its constraints, especially since
> it doesn't provide the same features and view to all members.

An easy way out might be to grant equal user authorizations (admin?!)
for all TC members (as least for those who frequently have the status of
a voting member). I do not see any issue, as everyone here has several
years of professional experience.

[...]

Best regards,
Peter

Peter Junge
Open Source Strategy Director

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China

北京红旗中文贰仟软件技术有限公司
地址:北京经济技术开发区(亦庄)西环南路18号汇龙森A座二层
邮编:100176