Subject: Re: [office] [dss-x] REQUEST FOR COMMENTS: OASIS DSS-X TC Profile forvisible signatures committe draft

Hello Ezer,

Thank you for letting us know about this draft.  We have previously
received a request to add visible signature support to ODF documents but
were unable to determine whether there were existing conventions or even a
standard for doing so.  It sounds like the work from the DSS-X is what we
need to look at.

Do you have an estimated schedule for completion and approval of this
profile?

Regards,

-Rob