Subject: RE: [office] The Phantom Proposals

Doug, I never said your blog post was inappropriate or inaccurate.  I said
that I am hearing and reading that this TC voted down "Microsoft's 15
interoperability proposals", and that "IBM and Sun" ganged up on Microsoft
to do that.  One person in particular told me he got this information from
you.  I am being generous and open minded here and taking the least
cynical view possible in suggesting that your blog post may have been
misinterpreted.    This is probably just a simple misunderstanding.  I'm
happy to leave it at that.

I've clarified the record here today and made sure OASIS knows that there
are some factually incorrect representations being made about OASIS and
the ODF TC's work.

Regards,

-Rob