Subject: RE: [office] Using JIRA

Mary, am I correct in assuming from your remarks that processing on JIRA is
not a substitute for a comment resolution log?

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 09:44
To: dennis.hamilton@acm.org
Cc: robert_weir@us.ibm.com; office@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Dennis,

   No response is required to be sent to the submitter - although it's
certainly a nice idea; the issue must be noted and its resolution
recorded in the comment resolution log.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.