Subject: Re: [office] some info about ODF Next for ODF Plugfest, The Hague, 15th/16th June 2009

Thanks Rob

You must have just done this.  Thanks it is very helpful.  I'll
compare with my list.

The other source is from the public comment register, where some of
these comments have been resolved by referring to ODF-Next.  I'm
guessing these should also all be in Jira, but there are some I am
struggling to search out in Jira.  If I can find them all I will send
you the list so you can update the classification.

Otherwise I believe you are correct about their status.  Items
received and under consideration.

Regards
Bob