Subject: OpenDocument TC meeting minutes 2009-06-2

OpenDocument TC meeting minutes 2009-06-22

* Begin 10:04 EDT

* Rollcall

Andreas Goulzow
+David Faure
+David Wheeler
+Dennis Hamilton
+Donald Harbison
+Eric Patterson
+Jomar Silva
John Tolbert
+MingFei Jia
+Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
+Patrick Durusau
+Peter Junge
+Rob Weir (presiding)
+Stephen Peront

Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name.

- 12 of 17 voting members (71%) were in attendance, so quorum requirements
were met.

Membership notes:

-  Having attending two consecutive meetings, Andreas and John will
achieve voting rights at the adjournment of today's meeting.

* Agenda as posted was approved by unanimous consent

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200905/msg00056.html

* Minutes of the 8 June meeting, were approved by unanimous consent:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200906/msg00145.html

* Defect reports:  ISO/IEC JTC1 SC34 N0942 & N1078

- Noting that JTC1/SC34 did not appear to have a copy of our ODF 1.0
Approved Errata in their document repository, the TC agreed that a copy
should be sent to them, per our maintenance agreement.  As liaison to
JTC1/SC34, Patrick takes this action item.

- Since 6 months has now elapsed since our last Approved Errata, the TC is
now eligible to produce a second one, if it wishes.

- The items from defect report N1078 are tracked as individual JIRA
comments and can be found via the following search filter:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10006

- Members were encouraged to comment on these items.

* ODF 1.2

- Patrick continues work on the CD03 draft, addressing the remaining
editorial notes

- Patrick observed that our use of JIRA was not consistent.  Rob took the
action item to document some guidelines on the Wiki

* Other business

- John Tolbert gave a quick introduction to some work he was undertaking
related to profiles of ODF + XACML, specifically in the areas of export
controls and IP rights.

* Adjourned at 10:42 EDT