Subject: Re: [office] table:style-name vs table:default-cell-style-name

Andreas,

Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
> A table:table-row can have both or any of the attributes
> table:style-name and table:default-cell-style-name
> They both seem to set the style of a table-cell in that row that doesn't
> have its own style.

Is this in response to my note on Office-1566,
table:default-cell-style-name?

The reason I ask is that the amended text that I have applied reads:

"Cells contained in a row without a table:style-name attribute value and
that are defined by a <table:table:cell> element use this default cell
style."

This attribute is relevant if and only if the row is missing a
table:style-name attribute.

In that case the table:default-cell-style-name attribute supplies the
name of the style to be applied.

If there is a table:style-name attribute with a value on the row, then
even if there were a table:default-cell-style-name attribute with a
value, it is ignored.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

> What's the difference?