Subject: Proposed meeting time for ad hoc on SC34 defect report

I am able to host a conference call on Monday, one hour before our normal
TC call.  The idea would be to take a first pass through the defects
listed in JIRA here:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10006

I believe that on the last call, I heard interest in this from Michael,
Patrick and Dennis.  Anyone else?

And how does this time work?  I could also do one hour after the TC call,
if that works better.