Subject: Re: [office] Proposed meeting time for ad hoc on SC34 defect report

Michael,

Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg wrote:
> If one hour after the call means 8am to 9am EDT then this does work
> for me.

One hour before the usual TC call would be 9 AM - 10 AM EDT (6 AM to 7
AM for Dennis on the West Coast).

One hour after the usual TC call would be 11 AM - 12 NOON (8 AM - 9 AM
for Dennis on the West Coast)

But, in either case, I haven't see dial in details from Rob. Have you?

Hope you are at the start of a great week!

Patrick