Subject: RE: [office] Lower cases in proper names

Peter, thanks you are right.  I must have clicked the wrong "Reply" option.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Junge [mailto:peterjunge@RedOffice.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 17:34
To: dennis.hamilton@acm.org

Dennis,

thanks for the detailed thoughts about the topic, really valuable for me
as English is my second language.
I have been receiving this message as a private mail, I guess you wanted
to CC the TC to share this information.

Best regards,
Peter

--
Peter Junge
Open Source Strategy Director

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China

北京红旗中文贰仟软件技术有限公司
地址:北京经济技术开发区(亦庄)西环南路18号汇龙森A座二层
邮编:100176