Subject: Re: [office] JTC1/SC34 Ad Hoc 3 delegation

Michael,

I am checking on remote access for one of my editors in WG 3. I will
expand that request to include the meeting of Ah Hoc 3. I am assuming
the facilities are fully wired but assume prior arrangements are
necessary. I will try to have an answer before our meeting on next Monday.

Hope you are looking forward to a great weekend!

Patrick

Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg wrote:
> On 07/22/09 20:31, robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
>> A reminder, we owe a response back to Jamie Clark regarding our
>> delegation to JTC1/SC34 Ad Hoc 3, and attendance at its first meeting
>> in Bellevue, Washington in September.  I intend to call for a vote on
>> this question in Monday's meeting
>>
>> What we need to provide Jamie are answers to these two questions:
>>
>> I) Liaisons to join the Ad Hoc WG.  If more than one, designate one
>> primary liaison.
>> I have heard noted as volunteers Dennis Hamilton and myself.  I
>> believe that Patrick Durusau would also participate, ex officio, as
>> ISO/IEC 26300 Project Editor.
>>
>> Is there anyone else?  Note that joining the Ad Hoc allows you, but
>> does not obligate you to attend the face-to-face meeting in
>> September.  Future meetings will likely include a mixture of
>> face-to-face and teleconference meetings.
>
> I would like to join the Ad Hoc, but I can't attend to the
> face-to-face meeting.
>
> Best regards
>
> Michael

patrick@durusau.net