Subject: Comments on draft response

Greetings!

Just quickly before I hop into a cab.

Andreas has suggested that the responses to JP2-18, JP2-23, JP2-25,
JP2-27, JP2-29 are insufficient.

In the alternative he has suggested that we simply say these
capabilities are application defined (for cases where we don't
sufficiently define something for it to be implemented). To be corrected
in 1.2 of course.

BTW, note the typo in JP2-34. The reference should be to JP2-35.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)