Subject: Re: [office] Re: ODF feature proposal

OASIS requires that any material formally contributed to the TC be sent to
either a) the TC's mailing list, or b) the TC's document repository.  The
wiki can be used for working on ideas, but it is not formally contributed
to the TC until it is sent to the list or repository.

So, I'd recommend uploading a copy of your proposal to the document
repository and then adding a JIRA issue so we can track it.  We're no
longer using the List_of_Proposals wiki page now that we have JIRA.  (but
that does remind me that we need to transcribe all deferred feature
requests from that page in JIRA).

-Rob

Peter Junge <peterjunge@RedOffice.com> wrote on 08/10/2009 06:08:11 AM:

> Dear TC members,
>
> I just have been adding the feature to the ODF wiki:
> http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/BorderForRandomTextSpan
>
> Two questions:
> Am I supposed to add it to the list of proposals?
> http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/List_of_Proposals
>
> Shall I file a JIRA issue for it?
>
> Best regards,
> Peter
>
> Peter Junge wrote:
> > Dear TC members,
> >
> > Redflag 2000 is intending to make a proposal for a new ODF feature.
The