Subject: Re: [office] Groups - ODF_Liaison_Report_SC34_Seattle(ODF_Liaison_Report_SC34_Seattle.odt) uploaded

Hi Patrick,

I think you have missed the working groups for our liaisons Doug and
Stephen.

Best regards, Oliver

patrick@durusau.net wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> My report as the ODF TC liaison to SC 34 which I will be presenting at the
> SC 34 meeting in September, 2009.
>
> Hope everyone is having a great day!
>
> Patrick
>
>  -- Patrick Durusau*
>
> The document named ODF_Liaison_Report_SC34_Seattle
> (ODF_Liaison_Report_SC34_Seattle.odt) has been submitted by Patrick
> Durusau* to the OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications
> (OpenDocument) TC document repository.
>
> Document Description:
> ODF Liaison to SC 34 Report
>
> View Document Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=33800
>
> Download Document:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33800/ODF_Liaison_Report_SC34_Seattle.odt
>

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>
> -OASIS Open Administration

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 955
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann@sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (od) - OpenOffice.org Writer