Subject: table:null-year

Greetings!

I ran across table:null-year while making sure we have definitions for
all the attributes, etc.

Don't know if it should be an issue but thought I should at least ask.

We say:

> The |table:null-year| attribute specifies the start year for year
> values that contain only two digits. All two digit year values are
> interpreted as a year that equals or follows the start year.
>
> The default value for this attribute is |1930|.

Well, I can remember when 1930 would be a very good default value. ;-)

Question, perhaps for ODF-Next, is that the default we want now?

I suppose it is a question of user expectation, noting that I have no
idea what an "average" user would want.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34