Subject: Fw: [office] Request for discussion: JIRA issue OFFICE-1427

I will surely forget this request before the next TC call, so I've added a
wiki page to track such requests:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Agenda%20item%20requests

TC members should feel free to add additional issues to the list.

Regards,

-Rob

----- Forwarded by Robert Weir/Cambridge/IBM on 09/10/2009 07:53 AM -----