Subject: Fw: [office] Office-1812

Hi Patrick,

I guess this depends on whether your proposal is for Approved Errata 02 or
only for ODF 1.2.

We can't make a specific syntax requirement here for Approved Errata
unless it we are sure that this change would not cause existing conformant
implementations to be non-conformant.   That is why I suggested removing
the "typical syntax" altogether.    Obviously this is far from ideal, but
such are the limitations of OASIS errata.

For ODF 1.2, I'd probably go with:

"The value of this attribute shall be a string consisting of an optional
namespace prefix followed by a Boolean expression."

Going forward do we really need to support the no prefix case?

-Rob
----- Forwarded by Robert Weir/Cambridge/IBM on 09/28/2009 02:57 PM -----