Subject: RE: [office] [OASIS Issue Tracker] Commented: (OFFICE-2082) [Zip] reference is neither public nor authoritative

I was on the committee at the time.  I even discussed the review with you.

My search for past material on [Zip] in particular failed to find this
though.  Sorry.

Thanks for the link.  I'll check into that.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: robert_weir@us.ibm.com [mailto:robert_weir@us.ibm.com]
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200910/msg00103.html
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 06:37
To: ODF TC List
Subject: RE: [office] [OASIS Issue Tracker] Commented: (OFFICE-2082) [Zip]
reference is neither public nor authoritative

This might have been before you joined the TC (it certainly was before we
started using JIRA) but I did a complete review of our references and
posted my recommendations here:

http://markmail.org/message/s7orbvfya2ztq7wv

And details uploaded here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=31301