Subject: Deferred 1.2 proposals and ODF-Next

I'm trying to create a comprehensive list of ODF-Next proposals.  I will
have a presentation on that topic at the OpenOffice.org conference.

Along with all of the public comment that were assigned to ODF-Next, I
want to include all TC member proposals that were deferred as well.  I'm
trying to determine exactly what features were deferred and which ones
were acted on in ODF 1.2.

As you know, before we had JIRA, we tracked proposals on our Wiki here:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/List_of_Proposals

However, we never went back to that list of 47 ODF 1.2 proposals and
marked which ones were resolved in 1.2 and which ones were deferred.

Does anyone have a list of which of these 47 proposals were actually
included in ODF 1.2?    If we can identify which ones remain, I can enter
those into JIRA assigned to ODF-Next.

Thanks!