Subject: Re: [office] Meeting schedule going forward: Daylight Savings Time- Recalibration

Hi,

robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:

[...]

> Maybe there are other solutions?
>
> Looking at all members who have attended in the past 12 meetings, I see
> the following distribution (West to East):
>
> Pacific: 5
> Mountain: 1
> Eastern/Brazil: 5
> UK: 1
> Europe : 4
> Beijing: 2

I wasn't aware, that we have 5 members from the Pacific time zone,
significantly more than in Beijing. In this case I could also live with
the solution to have the meetings at 1500 UTC, as written before, from
Nov. 1st I attend the TC as an individual member, hence I likely be able
to sleep a little longer the next morning.

Best regards,
Peter

--
Peter Junge
Open Source Strategy Director

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China

北京红旗中文贰仟软件技术有限公司
地址:北京经济技术开发区(亦庄)西环南路18号汇龙森A座二层
邮编:100176