Subject: Re: [office] So what happens in a public review?

Hi Michael,

  You don't post it to the comment list; you post it to the TC list. (Remember, the email archives, as well as every other resource associated with a TC, is always publicly viewable.) Assuming that the export would contain a link to the original email, the name of the person submitting the comment, a description of the comment, and a description of its resolution, then you would satisfy the requirement.

Mary