Subject: Groups - OpenDocument-v1.2-part1-cd03-rev04-editor-revision-04 (OpenDocument-v1.2-part1-cd03-rev04-editor-revision_04.odt) uploaded

Greetings!

Michael has not (yet) run his consistency checks on this version but I am
posting it for your review and comments.

I think the section numbering is stable and if there are changes that will
affect that, then please make your suggestions now.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

PS: I am going to take some time this week to start reading Part 2, just to
get a feel for it and what lies ahead for that part.

 -- Patrick Durusau*

The document named OpenDocument-v1.2-part1-cd03-rev04-editor-revision-04
(OpenDocument-v1.2-part1-cd03-rev04-editor-revision_04.odt) has been
submitted by Patrick Durusau* to the OASIS Open Document Format for Office
Applications (OpenDocument) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Latest draft.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=35300