Subject: ODF 1.2 Part 1 Public Review Ballot Motion

Dear TC members,

in the TC call on Monday we discussed that the next ODF 1.2 part 1 draft
that gets available may be a candidate for a public review. I have
uploaded that draft on Tuesday, and and now would like to make the
following motion:

Shall the OASIS ODF TC approve ODF 1.2 Part 1 CD03 Rev 07

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200912/msg00002.html

and the corresponding schema files

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200910/msg00455.html

as a Committee Draft, and shall that Committee Draft be send out for a
60-day Public Review, with the external stakeholders listed below being
notified?

- OASIS ODF Interoperability and Conformance TC,
- OASIS ODF Adoption TC,
- JTC1/SC34,
- International Digital Publishing Forum
- W3C WebApp WG.

Shall further from the three versions of the specification document
(ODF, PDF and HTML) that will be produced after approval as committee
draft the ODF version be the authoritative one?

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten