Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes 2009-12-07

Hi Michael,

My records show that Svante Schubert attended the November 30th meeting
(minutes here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200912/msg00027.html)  as well
as the December 7th meeting (minutes here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200912/msg00112.html)

So Svante should have voting rights as well, as of the adjournment of the
December 7th call.

This also means that he is eligible to vote in the CD/PRD ballot, since
that ballot was issued after the adjournment of the meeting on the 7th,

I've updated the Kavi roster status as well as the in-progress ballot. You
should probably send out corrected minutes.

I'm cc'ing Mary, since (IMHO) it is prudent for any change like this to an
in-progress ballot to have some administrative review.

Regards,

-Rob