Subject: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34 N1309 Issues

Hi,

as announced in Monday's TC call, I have added resolution proposal to
all JIRA issues related to the N1309 defect report, and would now like
to ask you to review them.

If any of the issues needs further discussions which goes beyond what is
reasonable to discuss by adding comments to the issues, I suggest that
we we follow Svante's suggestion of having an extra TC call some time
next week.

A query for the N1309 issues is:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10081

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org