Subject: Re: [office] Proposal: Align IS 26300 to ODF 1.1 instead of 1.0 maintenance

Rob,

I will have to think about it a bit but this sounds like an interesting
approach and one that the first steps could be done more quickly than
alternative approaches.

I do think that ODF 1.1 "as is" should be expressed as an automated diff
against ISO 26300 with a clean text to accompany it as amendment.

As I said, need to think about it but this might be a viable option.

Thanks!

Patrick