Subject: More comments on ODF 1.0 2nd errata?

On our last TC call we planned to move the draft of the 2nd Errata for ODF 1.0 to a CD vote at our next TC meeting.

There have been four comments so far on the errata02 only from Patrick:
  1. Comment: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201001/msg00250.html
    Amendment: Changed second column header from 'Section Refinement' to 'Sub Heading'
  2. Comment: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201001/msg00252.html
    Amendment: In 15.14.12 changed 'repeated' to 'repeat'
  3. Comment: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201001/msg00253.html
    Amendment: Shall there be an editors action?
  4. Comment: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201001/msg00289.html
    Amendment: No Action so far, shall we change the wording in ODF 1.0 that the feature is 'implementation dependent'?
    If so, I would move those notes into the table with a changed wording.
Any further comment on errata and on above 3. & 4.?

Regards,
Svante