Subject: Re: [office] More comments on ODF 1.0 2nd errata?

Hi Svante,

I have three more comments:

1. The suggestion for 7.7.1. is based on the suggestion in issue

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-1800

We have further clarified the text in ODF 1.2. It there reads:

> The text:copy-outline-levels attribute specifies whether index entries
> are indented according to the outline level of their source.
> The defined values for the text:copy-outline-levels attribute are:
> false: no indentation is added.
> true: index entries are indented according to the outline level of their source.

I suggest that we take this text also for the errata.

2. For 8.4.3 the suggestion is:

> The <table:detective> element contains information that is used to by a
> UI to determine the highlighting of relationships between cells or cells
> that are highlighted due to error conditions.

I think there is spelling error. The sentence should read:

> The <table:detective> element contains information that *is used by an
> UI* to determine [...]

3. The suggestion for 8.5 contains a sentence starting with:

> The table:search-criteria-must-apply-to-whole-cell attribute appears
> on a <table:filter-condition> element if the table:data-type attribute
> on that <table:filter-condition> element [...]

I think the "appears" is a bit confusing. What about:

> The table:search-criteria-must-apply-to-whole-cell attribute *is used*
> on a <table:filter-condition> element if the table:data-type attribute
> on that <table:filter-condition> element [...]

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schroeder, Wolfgang Engels