Subject: Re: [office] ODF 1.0 and IS 26300 not technically equivalent

Remember, OASIS has made a commitment to JTC1 to work to maintain
equivalent specifications in both bodies.  Since JTC1 technical corrigenda
are individually citable documents, we need to maintain a similar
structure in OASIS, if we are to fulfil our obligations.  This means that
we need to be able to point to ODF 1.0  Approved Errata 01, as well as
point to ODF 1.0 Approved Errata 02, and have some assurance that the 01
version does not disappear when the 02 version is approved.

Is this going to be a problem?  A cumulative errata document is fine.  But
depending on how you are using the word "single", I may have a problem
with what you are saying.

-Rob