Subject: RE: [office] Re: OFFICE-2608 and Errata CD04 Defects

"Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote on 03/30/2010
02:41:34 PM:

> Rob,
>
> Under that scenario, when does it become possible to prepare the
amendment?
> That is, what are the two inputs from which the amendment is derived?

Start preparing it now and end preparing it later, after DCOR 2 is
approved.

It only needs to synch up in the end, when the amendment is approved by
JTC1.  How we can from here to there can be fluid.  We'd not required to
march lock step.  We only need to arrive at the same place in the end.

-Rob

Svante.Schubert@Sun.COM
> Subject: [office] Re: OFFICE-2608 and Errata CD04 Defects
>
> [ ... ]
>
> 1) ISO/IEC 26300 + COR1 + COR2 will satisfy all outstanding defect
reports
> against ODF 1.0.  We process them as both Errata and Corrigenda.
>
> 2)We adopt the same changes, where applicable, to OASIS ODF 1.1.  Some
> changes will not be needed, since they are already fixed in ODF 1.1. But

> the remaining fixes become Approved Errata for ODF 1.1
>
> 3) The delta between the corrected OASIS ODF 1.1 and the corrected
ISO/IEC
> 26300 becomes the amendment.
>
> Note that we might want to keep the errata for ODF 1.1 open until the
ODF