Subject: Re: [office] Question regarding ODF 1.2 specification name

Hi Mary,

On 05/11/10 20:29, Mary McRae wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
>   I think we've only sent 2 parts out for public review so far: Part I and Part 3. I don't believe Part 2 has been submitted for public review yet. That really doesn't matter though, if you're in effect creating a new document.

That's true. Part 2 has not been send out for public review.

> Will you be merging into a single, comprehensive document? Or will you be creating an overview document that then ties together the 3 parts?

The three parts will remain separate documents. There is no separate
overview document, but an introduction in part 1 that explains what the
content of the three parts is.

> Since Part I was a CD04 you couldn't rename it back to CD01; CD05 makes sense as long as one of the parts hasn't reached that level yet.

Okay. CD05 actually is my preference, since renaming the parts back to
cd01 can only lead to confusion.

Thank you for answering our questions.