Subject: Fw: Suggestion to ODF 1.2 from Danks Standard

I received this as liaison rep to SC34/WG6.  Forwarding to comment list so
this gets into our JIRA workflow.

Note that this is not a defect report.  However, as with any received
comment, the TC can opt to address via errata, via correction in the ODF
1.2 draft, or by deferring to ODF-Next.  We should let Dansk Standard know
what we decide.

Regards,

-Rob

=============

Dear Sir

I write to you in my capacity as representative for Dansk Standard in
ISO/EIC JTC1/SC-34 WG-6 regarding ISO-26300 Open Document Format.

As technical representative from Dansk Standard I would like to submit
suggestion towards improvements of ODF 1.2 specification. This is
according to the procedure  as agreed on the  JTC1/SC-34 WG-6  meeting
25.- 26.  March 2010 in Stockholm

Please find attach a more detailed description of these suggestion, which
we would like you response/reaction on these suggestions

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact
me

Yours Faithfully

Jens M Jensen
 Nymoellevej 91

IT Architect
 Lyngby, 2800
IBM Denmark
 Denmark
Phone:
+45-2880 8619

e-mail:
jens_mikael_jensen@dk.ibm.com

Medmindre andet er angivet ovenfor: / Unless Otherwise Stated Above:
IBM Danmark ApS
Nymøllevej 91
2800 Kongens Lyngby, Danmark
CVR nr.: 65305216

N051_RM_Bilag_1_-_ODF_1_2_Part_1_(DS).doc

N051_RM_Bilag_2_-_ODF_1_2_Part_3_(DS).doc