Subject: Re: [office] Motion for approving ODF 1.2 as Committee Draft andsubmitting it for pubic review.

Similarly on Fri, 2010-06-11 at 14:26 -0600, robert_weir@us.ibm.com
wrote:
> We're only required to
> identify which version of the specification, of the ones uploaded,
> will
> comprise the authoritative version.  We could have just as well
> identified
> them by name, e.g., *.odt.  But as stated in the ballot, it is
> unambiguous
> which files are the ODF ones.  We agree that they are the ones with
> the
> odt file extension, right?

Not to be nitpicky, but the motion reads:
> Shall further from the three versions of the specification documents
> (ODF, PDF and HTML) that will be produced after approval as committee
> draft the ODF versions be the authoritative ones?

so this refers to versions of the specification that _will_ be produced
after approval. So it does not refer to the files that are already
available.

> Hope you are looking forward to a great weekend!

Thank you! I do. I hope you do too!

Andreas