Subject: RE: [office] OpenDocument TC meeting minutes 2010-06-21

Rob,

Could you please check the status of my voting rights? I believe I missed only this week's call while away on business/vacation and the call on the 14th was cancelled for all, which would not have resulted in the loss of my voting rights. I was at the last call on June 7th as Michael noted in those minutes.

Cherie Ekholm

-----Original Message-----
From: robert_weir@us.ibm.com [mailto:robert_weir@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 12:47 PM
To: office@lists.oasis-open.org

OpenDocument TC meeting minutes 2010-06-21

* Begin 9:35 EDT

* Rollcall

+Andreas Guelzow
+Bob Jolliffe
+David Wheeler
+Dennis Hamilton
+Don Harbison
+Eike Rathke
+Eric Patterson
+Ming Fei Jia
+Patrick Durusau
+Rob Weir (presiding)
+Steven Pemberton
*Svante Schubert
+Thorsten Behrens

Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name, Persistent
Non-Voting members with an *.

- 12 of 15 voting members (80%) were in attendance, so quorum requirements
were met.

- Membership notes: Cherie Ekholm loses voting rights

* Agenda approved by unanimous consent

* Minutes of June 7th were approved by unanimous consent

* ODF 1.2

- Discussion of ballot comments

-- Various views on what the "authoritative" version should be.  General
agreement that editable source should be authoratative version, but no
agreement on whether that editable source document should be draft ODF 1.2
(as it currently is) or ODF 1.1.

-- Dennis raised issues related to the late changes to structure of the
standard and possible inconsistency in conformance terms; will track
details via JIRA as found

* ODF 1.0 maintenance

- Reminder: WG6 meeting next Wednesday.

- Svante has uploaded new draft of 2nd Errata.  Ready for vote as CD.  By
unanimous consentTC approved creating a 7 day electronic ballot.

- Frances Cave has posted draft ODF 1.1 amendment to WG6

- We've received some ODF 1.2 review comments from Danish SC34 committee.
Rob will get them into JIRA.

* ODF-Next discussion

- Bob noted that now that ODF 1.2 is going out for 60-day review this
might be a good opportunity to progress on the ODF-Next report.  Those
interested should join the Requirements Subcommittee so they are
subscribed to the mailing list.

* Other business:

- TC agreed to cancel July 5th TC call due to US holiday

- Next OpenFormula call will be Tuesday, June 29th

* Adjourned 10:27 EDT