Subject: Working on ODF 1.2 CD05 Jira Issues

Dear TC members,

the public review of ODF 1.2 is ongoing. We already received a few
comments on the comment mailing list. Rob has already imported them into
JIRA. There are further several JIRA issues that have been submitted by
TC members.

As in the past, there is a dashboard for these issues at

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10070

And also as in the past, I would like to encourage you to review the
dashboard frequently and to resolve all issues where you think you have
a resolution for.

But there are also a few specific requests I have that will help us when
working on these issues:

- Please check the dashboard frequently if there are issues assigned to
you. JIRA is not notifying you if an issue gets assigned to you. You may
therefore own issues you are not aware of.

- If you think an issue is assigned to you in error, or if you think
that at an issue is relevant for ODF 1.2 but that you won't be able to
provide a solution for that issue before the end of the public review,
don't hesitate to "unassign" the issue.

- Please use the "ODF 1.2 CD06" target only for those issues where you
think they must be resolved in ODF 1.2.

- If have a resolution for an issue, enter it into the "resolution"
field (if you have the permission to do so), and set the issue to
resolved. If you don't have the necessary permissions, enter your
resolution into a comment and ask me or Rob to update the issue.

- If you are submitting an issue, think for a moment if you maybe have
already a resolution for the issue. If so, please enter it into the issue.

- If you are submitting an issue, please set the "component" field. This
will help others to find issues for which they may have a resolution.

- If the component you've selected does not make it clear to which part
an issue applies, use the "Part 1", "Part 2", "Part 3" and "Overview
Part" components in addition.

Thank you

Michael Brauer | Oracle Office Development
Phone: +49 40 23646 500
Oracle Office GBU

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande