Subject: RE: [office] 140 changes, no notices

I think you need to make a comment as part of the update for there to be any kind of announcement.

Just guessing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Durusau [mailto:patrick@durusau.net]
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010 18:14
To: office
Subject: [office] 140 changes, no notices

Friends,

140 issues updated to applied, no notices from JIRA.

Just as well I suppose.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

PS: My main box is still down so I am rebuilding the concordances for
all three parts. I know where I left off so can pick back up with little
difficulty.

My own fault for thinking that running mirrored disks with continuous
external "hot" backup would keep me from having significant downtime.
True, it would, if I could get my machine back!