Subject: RE: [office] 140 changes, no notices

Oh bulk update.  Got it.  Have never seen reports from one of those.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Durusau [mailto:patrick@durusau.net]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 01:40
To: dennis.hamilton@acm.org
Cc: 'office'

Dennis,

On Sun, 2010-08-22 at 21:46 -0700, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> I think you need to make a comment as part of the update for there to be any kind of announcement.

Err, but I made a comment, in which revision the "applying" appears.

I looked (briefly) at the JIRA documentation. Nothing obvious under bulk
updates in the user documentation.

Mary reports there is a notice option for the administrator under bulk
updates but I suspect it is a question of what rights are assigned to
users.

Hope you are at the start of a great week!

Patrick