Subject: RE: [office] Proposals via office-comment

Got it.

The confirmation of e-mail address for subscription to the office-comment
list constitutes a click-through acceptance of the feedback license.  I dug
up my 2008-05-17 subscription confirmation message and read the tie-back to
the ODF TC RF on Limited Terms IPR policy.

Good enough.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 10:08
To: dennis.hamilton@acm.org
Cc: Michael Brauer; Rob Weir; ODF TC List

Hi Dennis,

  In order to subscribe (and therefore post) to the comment list, the
submitter must first agree to the feedback license, which gives the TC
permission to use whatever is submitted. No additional hoops are necessary.
There is no such thing as a 'non-obligated' contributor.

Regards,

Mary

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton