Subject: Re: [office] Change tracking comments need change tracking, ;-)

Hi Patrick,

I am back from ODF 1.2 Interop Demo and OOoCon 2010.
I will continue in the next days my work on this issue.

Thus, the current proposal may be not the final one.
I have assigned this issue to me.

Best regards, Oliver.

--
ORACLE http://www.oracle.com
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | Oracle Open Office and ODF Standardization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande