Subject: Re: [office] ODF 1.2 Endgame Schedule (proposal for discussion)

Of course any comments submitted from TC members must be considered as well ;)

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
Member Section Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.